Our Dental Therapist carries out the role of a Dental Hygienist plus a number of more complicated procedures.
Their duties include –
- Undertaking monitoring and Screening Procedures
- Preventing Gum Disease by removing tartar (bacteria) and polishing teeth
- Treatment of Gum Disease such as full mouth detoxification and disinfection
- Maintenance of gum in-patients with Gum Disease susceptibility
- Take Dental Radiographs
- Apply topical fluorides and fissure sealants in order to reduce tooth decay
- Restore and fill teeth in both children and adults
- Extracting Children’s teeth
Everyone wants their children to grow up with healthy teeth and a confident smile. Our Dental Hygienist Therapist provide oral hygiene instruction to show children how to brush and care for their teeth along with dietary advice.