During your dental health check we will check 12 aspects of your dental health this is why these appointments are so important to keep to maintain a healthy mouth.
12 aspects checked:
- Your awareness of your dental health
- Any concerns you may have since we last saw you
- Your general health including any medications you may take – this may impact on oral health and vice versa.
- Any lifestyle factors that could impact on your oral health.
- Your progress -how things compare to last time
- How you feel about the appearance of your smile
- The health of your teeth
- The health and stability of fillings and crowns etc.
- The health of your gums.
- The presence of plaque.
- The health of the inside of your mouth, i.e. oral cancer check
- The health of the hidden areas such as bone levels and the areas in between the teeth.